R&D – Stockholm
We are looking for a Senior Developer who wants to help us scale our development effort by creating solutions for automation and monitoring. As a Senior Developer you will, take lead on technical decisions for our monitoring strategy, scale up our infrastructure and make sure we can innovate fast whilst maintaining high quality and medical compliance.
Our technical plans and challenges include
- Maintain and develop new functionality for our core product
- Ensure highest quality, performance and security of the product
- Ensure continuous delivery of new software releases while working in Agile way
- Maintain a healthy and consistent codebase with minimized technical debt and flexibility to expand
- Have a good coverage of automated tests
- Have routine operations automated (continuous integration, reproducible builds)
- Have a great product team
- Make working together fun & efficient
- Allow everyone to take initiative and contribute to the success of the company and product
- Allow everyone to participate in technical decisions
- Encourage learning
- Move towards emerging new industry standards when they become mature and stable
- Contribute to the open-source community by publishing reusable parts of the code
What you will be doing
- Help us develop automation to build, test and deploy our services.
- Create tooling and reports to monitor our cloud server instances health and usage. To ensure scalability and performance of our services.
- Help to identify and fix performance issues, memory leaks, etc.
- Decrease time to identify the root causes of issues. One example would be to improve and centralize our logging, error detection, alerting systems.
- Increase stability and frequency of deployments (releases).
- Automate repeated / routine operations, increase their stability, reliability.
What skills and experience you should have
You should have prior experience working with the following tools / principles OR be able to learn them quickly
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS/GCP)
- Deployments, load balancing, auto-scaling
- Micro-services, message queues
- Databases (SQL / NoSQL), backups
- Docker, Linux
- Server metrics, tracing, monitoring, alerts, dashboards
- CI, automation
- Test infrastructure
- Git (git flow principle)
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to take informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested, used to date by more than 600 000 women and we are backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 30 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.
Only applications in English and submitted through the website will be considered.