R&D – Stockholm
Join one of Stockholm’s hottest startup at an early stage!
We are looking for a product owner at Natural Cycles that will be responsible for planning, leading, organising and motivating a team of developers and designers, dedicated to the product in order to achieve high level of performance and quality in delivering the best product there is. Understanding the data, fast iteration to test new creative ideas and A/B testing will be crucial parts of making our product a success.
What you will be doing
- Ownership of the value streams in the app
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Working with the team to articulate the vision and setting roadmap for the value streams and features
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organisation to make sure that you and the team provides for the company’s short- and long-term goals
- Pragmatically solve new problems and automating the handling of recurring ones to reduce maintenance costs
- Managing expectations for project deliverables and stakeholder communications
- Team Management:
- Promote empowerment of the team ensure that each team member is fully aligned with team goals
- Encourage a sustainable pace with high level of quality for the team
Every employee at Natural Cycles shall contribute to maintain and improve the quality system in order to comply with all applicable regulation and standards, especially with ISO 13485.
What skills and experience you should have
- Experience working in a mobile product
- Experience of working with analytics and/or insights and have conducted A/B tests
- Analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Creative approach to problem solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders, as well as working closely with a team of engineers
- Experience in setting and executing on a product backlog, balancing innovation, maintenance and support
- Experience with working with agile development teams
- Put the end user first, and see the connection between the platform and the experience
- Interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to take informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested, used to date by more than 600 000 women and we are backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 30 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.
Only applications in English and submitted through the website will be considered.