Swedish Midwife Liaison
Science & Communication – Stockholm
Join us as a Swedish Midwife Liaison and be the main point of contact with the community of midwives in Sweden!
The goal of this role is to develop relationships with midwives and nurses, address questions & concerns, dispel myths & misconceptions and establish a scientific/ medical reputation for Natural Cycles and ultimately create a more informed and receptive environment for Natural Cycles. You will provide medically based support for the product and company; be responsible for initiating contacts and developing networks with other midwives, identifying educational opportunities, delivering presentations; developing and maintaining professional and credible relationships with midwives and other stakeholders.
What you will be doing
Liaison with Swedish Midwives
- Enhance Natural Cycles’ image as an advocate of medical advancement in Women’s Health and Contraception and engage midwives and nurses in meaningful exchange of information
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to midwives
- Initiate, develop and conduct medical education for midwives through presentations at office/ clinic visits, medical meetings, and other appropriate venues to enhance product knowledge.
- Drive the identification, develop and maintain successful relationships with key figures in the midwife community, and work with the Medical Affairs Lead to initiate research collaborations
- Work strategically and tactically to increase the awareness and knowledge about Natural Cycles
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Develop educational strategies and materials to increase Swedish midwives’ knowledge in Contraception and awareness for Natural Cycles
- Plan and implement educational and medical meetings/ events/ lectures
- Support the Natural Cycles’ congress participations, e.g. through representation of Natural Cycles at the booth and support of booth and other congress activities, targeted at healthcare professionals
- Support the development, communication and roll-out of relevant scientific data to midwives
- Support the development of marketing materials targeted at midwives
Every employee at Natural Cycles shall contribute to maintain and improve the quality system in order to comply with all applicable regulation and standards, especially with ISO 13485
What skills and experience you should have
- Experience working as a midwife in Sweden is essential
- Ability and experience in building relationships in the medical community
- Experience as a midwife or nurse and/ or in similar function, e.g. in a Medical Device or Pharmaceutical company is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication and Swedish & English language skills
- Energetic, committed and driven team player with a can-do attitude and a goal/ output-oriented mindset
- Outgoing personality, good interpersonal skills to build strong networks and relationships
- Highly articulate and persuasive during formal and informal presentations
- Self-starter. Works independently. Sees where they can add value and develops ideas.
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to make informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested, used to date by more than 800 000 women and we are backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 25 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.