Brand Manager / Head of Marketing Operations for HCP - Berlin
Science & Communication – Berlin
Join us as a Brand Manager/ Head of Marketing Operations and lead the Marketing activities aimed at healthcare professionals (HCP).
Natural Cycles is disrupting the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry by shifting power to our users - public opinion and controversies are inevitable and it is our goal to position ourselves as a thought leader in this emerging field.
You will work within the Science & Communications team to develop, drive and deliver high-quality, medical communication and education projects for healthcare professionals, focusing on delivering medically accurate and engaging content for educational events, digital initiatives, and enduring materials.
What you will be doing
- Developing HCP communication based on existing and new clinical content
- Further developing the HCP Website, making the site more engaging, more relevant and more easily found by HCPs (e.g. by improving copy & structure and adding infographics & videos and by initiating SEO.)
- Planning of local & international symposia to build awareness and support education for HCPs
- Working with Clinical Research and Medical Affairs to develop materials to communicate the clinical evidence to HCPs
- Working with Medical Affairs to develop congress concept for Natural Cycles (e.g. booth design & materials)
- Project management (e.g. collaborations with partners like netdoktorpro, congress planning and implementation)
- Evaluating, and potentially initiating, partnership possibilities to reach various HCPs groups in different markets (e.g. educational platforms)
- Supporting the localization of medical marketing materials (e.g. translations, adaptations)
- Leading the collaboration with the Consumer Marketing teams, providing medical marketing expertise to joint efforts, e.g. communication to consumers through medical platforms and developing media planning for HCPs and Consumer
What skills you should have
- At least 3 years Marketing work experience in Pharma/ Medical Device/ Digital Health
- Experience in marketing position in a similar industry
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as within a team, to deliver high-quality medical education and promotional materials
- Strong project management and HCP liaison abilities
- Understanding of educational and awareness building channels targeted at healthcare professionals
- Versatility and ability to change topics and priorities rapidly in order to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding written and communication skills. Swedish language skills welcome.
- You have a natural interest in linking together clinical and commercial aspects and you thrive with delivering output and results to meet commercial objectives.
- Structured manner of working with a sense of urgency
- Output-oriented, able to continuously (re)prioritize for activities with the greatest lever
- Leadership experience
About Natural CyclesNatural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to take informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested and backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 30 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.
Only applications in english and sent through the website will be considered.