Head of Creative & Design
Consumer Marketing – Stockholm
Join us as Head of Design and Creative!
Natural Cycles is disrupting the contraception field and our brand is fundamental to our relationship with our users and the medical community. In your role as Head of Design and Creative, you will establish a shared design vision and set the creative direction for Natural Cycles brand and product.
What you will be doing
- Drive the vision and evolution of Natural Cycles’ design without reinventing the wheel.
- Ensure design and creative are aligned with our mission and brand, as well as consistent across all platforms and markets.
- Apply a communication strategy to our products, marketing channels, and internal processes.
- Be an awesome leader for our designers (e.g. micromanaging is a nono) by inspiring them, helping them grow in their roles, and building the team.
- Represent design and creative on a management level.
- Work closely with our Brand manager, PR manager and VP Product to ensure alignment across different functions.
- Boost team culture in a global, cross-cultural, fast-growing team
- Thrive working in a fast changing agile environment
What skills you should have
- Experience with ideation and concept development on a high level.
- Significant experience with visual decision-making and problem-solving.
- Experience evolving a brand's identity, creating style and brand guidelines.
- A strong understanding of user experience design principles and processes as well as experience working with an analytics team.
- Experience managing and building a creative team
- Relevant education
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to take informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested, used to date by more than 600 000 women and we are backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 30 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.
Only applications in English and submitted through the website will be considered.