Senior Backend Developer
R&D – Stockholm
We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer who wants to join an engineering team truly passionate about our product and willing to apply the latest software solutions to a medical device revolutionising women's health in the world. As a senior Backend Developer you will, together with our architect, take lead on technical decisions for our backend strategy, scale up our services and make sure we can innovate fast whilst maintaining high quality and medical compliance.
What you will be doing
- Be a cornerstone in our development team and play a key part in developing our core applications
- Guide the teams on how to scale up our product whilst remaining fast, reliable and secure by showing by example
- Take a leading role as we grow and are willing to mentor other engineers
- Form our backend strategy and way of working together with the teams.
- Work with an amazing team of developers, designers, researchers, analysts and product managers.
- Improve and automate monitoring and operational processes for our systems
What skills and experience you should have
- You have a thorough understanding of modern backend development, infrastructure and tools
- You have great java and/or node.js skills
- You execute very well on your own but strive working in cross functional teams, communication with stakeholders and team member comes naturally to you
- You have experience of continuous delivery and working in an agile way
- You are experienced in test driven development and have also mentored other engineers in how to build high quality code with good test coverage.
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to take informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested, used to date by more than 600 000 women and we are backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 30 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.
Only applications in English and submitted through the website will be considered.