The R&D team in Natural Cycles is looking for a committed QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
What you will be doing
- Review and analyze product specifications and requirements
- Collaborate with QA Engineers, Project Manager and Software Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What skills and experience you should have
- Proven experience as a QA Engineer or similar role
- Good knowledge of QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Experience with test automation is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Only applications in English and through the website will be considered. Interviews and all contact will be held in English.