Marketing – Stockholm
Help us shape our Natural Cycles tone of voice, play a big part in our branding and keep every word we type in check.
As our Copywriter at Natural Cycles, you will be working on building the brand within the marketing department through our written language. You will be responsible for English copywriting and it will be your task to ensure everything we write is consistent throughout all marketing channels by applying the Natural Cycles tone of voice as well as your excellent writing skills and creativity. You will also be the go to person when it comes to English copywriting and proofreading. As a part of the brand team you will take an active role in conceptualising and coming up with new and exciting content that our Cyclers love to read and that will take our brand to the next level.
What you will be doing
- Conduct high-quality research for blog posts and social media content about women’s health, which is backed by scientific studies and working closely with the medical marketing team to ensure it is in line with our medical guidelines.
- Take scientific data and make it interesting and easy-to-understand for the consumer
- Working with creative professionals to build marketing projects and campaigns.
- Writing clear, compelling copy distinct tone of voice for various mediums (e.g. ads, blog posts, newsletters, offline marketing material, ads, emails)
- Adapt tone of voice for different communication outlets
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages).
- Editing and proofreading copy as needed.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
What skills and experience you should have
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Experience with copywriting.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Collaborative spirit.
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills.
What kind of person you are
- Great creativity and ability to conceptualize.
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role.
- Passion and knowledge about Natural Cycles and women’s health.
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to take informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested, used to date by more than 600 000 women and we are backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 25 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.
Only applications sent through the website will be considered.