Group accounting manager
Business Operations – Stockholm
Natural Cycles is growing rapidly and we are now looking for a Group Accounting Manager who can build and develop a high performing global accounting team.
As Group Accounting Manager you report to the CFO. The Finance team at Natural Cycles consists of one person and all day-to-day finance operations are outsourced. You will be overall responsible for monthly and annual closing as well as ensuring all financial accounting and reporting is delivered accurately. You will interact with several departments within the organisation and support the company’s international expansion when it comes to finance and accounting related matters.
What you will be doing
- Building a high performing accounting team
- Overall responsible for accounting
- Management of the Group’s outsourced accounting functions
- Group consolidation
- Monthly and annual closing
- Preparation and filing of VAT and Income tax returns
- Annual report
- Internal control
- Regulatory issues related to the financial area
- Running communication with auditors
What skills you should have
- Several years of work experience in and strong knowledge of accounting; from an audit firm or a head of accounting position
- Experience from working in an international environment
- Knowledge of group consolidation
- An academic degree in finance or accounting
What type of person we are looking for
- As a person you have strong people skills with an interest in building a team
- High sense of ownership and engagement
- Strong organisational skills
- Service oriented personality and the ability to operate in an international, open and outgoing environment
- You’re driven, ambitious and want to be part of and contribute to a journey of rapid growth.
Only applications in English and through the website will be considered.