Medical Affairs Manager (based in Germany)
Natural Cycles is recruiting a Medical Affairs Manager fluent in German to work as the medical lead in our offices in Berlin!
The goal is to establish a high scientific/ medical reputation for Natural Cycles and ultimately create a more informed and receptive Healthcare Professional (HCP) environment for Natural Cycles.
As the Medical Affairs Manager, you will provides scientific/ medical support for the product and company; you will be responsible to deliver scientific presentations; develop and maintain professional and credible relationships with key opinion leaders.
You will actively participate in cross functional teams, help develop medical affairs strategies as well as developing innovative research concepts for clinical/ RLE data generation and provide relevant scientific training.
What you will be doing
Liaison with Scientific Community:
- Maintain collaborative relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Foster scientific exchange with HCPs and KOLs, as well as relevant Medical Societies, Patient Organizations and Associations
- Plan and implement internal and external medical trainings on therapeutic area and on the product
- Develop educational strategies to increase HCPs scientific knowledge in Contraception
- Support Marketing and Business teams with compliance in the areas of ethics, medical and regulatory
- Ensure medically correct content of promotional and non-promotional materials
- Support interactions with regulatory agencies
- Update on relevant news and provide analysis and advice regarding Women’s Health/ Contraception and educate the NC teams on new Natural Cycles data
- Provide high quality support to the business: give correct and timely answers to medical questions; provide high quality trainings for all Natural Cycles teams
- Assist in the development of new claims based on the Instructions for Use (IFU) and clinical study data
- Support Market Access activities by providing scientific expertise for various stakeholders
- Plan and write scientific publications
- Develop and drive scientific studies
- Support health economics and outcomes research
- Keep abreast of latest scientific, disease state, and healthcare landscape information
- Content/ materials
- Lead the development of medical education programs for HCPs and patients.
- Support the development of scientifically accurate marketing materials and
- Support the development and lead the communication and roll-out of scientific data to HCPs
- Planning and implementation of Advisory Boards/ Expert Meetings, scientific events/ meetings/ lectures
What skills and experience you should have
- Academic qualification in medicine
- Relevant knowledge in the therapeutic area Women’s Health
- 2-5 years experience in similar function, e.g. in a Medical Device or Pharmaceutical company, academia or equivalent.
- Understanding of healthcare delivery systems and environment, esp. in Germany
- Excellent verbal and written communication and English & German language skills
- Energetic, committed and driven team player with a can-do attitude and a goal-oriented mindset
- Interpersonal skills to build strong internal and external networks at all levels
- Ability to develop communication concepts (story telling) and tailor activities and messages of complex scientific information to various audiences
- Good skills and experience with scientific data/literature review required
- Good skills in presenting/publishing scientific data
Only applications in English and through the website will be considered. Interviews and all contact will be held in English.