PR - Specialist (based in Germany)
Natural Cycles is looking for a PR- Specialist to lead the PR work and strategy in Germany.
You will be part of the Marketing team and work closely with and report to the Brand manager.
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience from leading strategic and operational PR- work for brands in Germany, collaborating with multiple stakeholders and ensuring strategic alignment of PR- activities with brand and business goals.
What you will be doing
- Ensuring global strategy is localised to Germany, together with Brand manager and PR-manager.
- Write, distribute and follow up on press releases; ensure on-brand high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Assess opportunities for partnerships and manage relations with media and influencers
- Evaluate local advertising and promotion programs to determine whether they are compatible with Natural Cycles’ public relations efforts
- Manage crisis communication.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate local PR results, trends and conversations at an ongoing basis.
- Based on insights and analysis: make sure Natural Cycles remains agile by continuously initiating PR-activities that help build the brand pro-actively.
What skills and experience you should have
- The role demands a strategic mindset and the strength and knowledge to navigate the brand in an often controversial landscape, while keeping its integrity.
- Experience as Public Relations Specialist or similar role
- Ability and will to work both strategically and operationally
- Experience in coordinating and leading effective PR campaigns through various channels
- An established network and good contacts with the media in Germany
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable as a public speaker
- Ability to build strong relationships with influencers and key partners
- A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions
- Experience from working with women’s health and/or similar topics/products before is a plus. Even though we are not a political organisation, the role requires an interest in the politics surrounding birth control, feminism and women’s reproductive rights.
- Fluency in German and English
- BSc/BA in PR, marketing or similar field
- The PR-specialist will be based in Germany but frequent trips to Natural Cycles Head Office in Stockholm are required.
Examples of press releases:
Only applications in English and through the website will be considered. Interviews and all contact will be held in English.