Customer Support Agent (Fluent in German)
Marketing – Stockholm
Natural Cycles is looking for an experience Customer support agent!
- Fluency in German is required -
Join a very passionate team gathered from all corners of the world and participate in making Natural Cycles a global success.
As a Customer Service Representative for Natural Cycles, you will engage with the core and heart of our company, our Cyclers. The role is situated within the Customer experience department and you will work closely with other departments.
What you will do and what impact you will have
- Accurately respond to customers or potential customers contacts and inquiries via multiple channels such email, online chat or phone
- Answer questions, give advice and support in queries ranging from menstrual cycles to payments, app related, logistics queries etc.
- Engage with our customers and build trust to create memorable contacts with Natural Cycles
- Maintain detailed knowledge of our product, policies, and marketing strategies
- Contribute to identifying areas of improvement to remain customer centric and make recommendations
- Meet individual quality service goals while appropriately prioritizing workload to meet individual targets and set standards as well as department goals
You will be working full time with us on location in our office in Stockholm.
What type of person we are looking for
- Driven by helping people and delivering excellent customer service
- Motivated by being in a fast paced environment, being part of a successful and growing company with very ambitious goals
- You are proactive, patient, unpretentious and independent yet not afraid to ask for help if needed
- You have genuine interest in the female reproductive system and will take joy in educating yourself in this field every day
- Talking about male or female reproductive organs and systems, sexual relations or customers’ personal problems is not a big deal
As we have customers all over the world, it is very important that you are free from prejudices against different cultures, religious views or ethnicities.
What skills & experience you should have
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Customer Service
- Great communication skills, a pedagogical approach and attentive to customer needs, expectations and emotions
- Confidence to make independent judgments to resolve customer problems
- Service-minded and compassionate
- Friendly personality
- Used to working independently as well as part of an amazing team, both within Customer Service Department as well as with the entire company
- Fluent, and/or native, in English and in German, both verbal and written
- Previous experience in the healthcare field or (health) education field is a plus
- Knowledge in Swedish is a plus
- Strong computer skills, specifically Google Drive is a must
Only applications in english and through the website will be considered. Interviews and all contact will be held in English.