Marketing – Stockholm
Natural Cycles is looking for a Community manager!
Join the customer experience team, where customer representatives and communication specialists work together to create and answer to our community of cyclers.
You will provide a face for Natural Cycles and inspire personal connections between us as a company and our followers. The role is situated within the Customer Service department but reports to and will work closely with our Brand Team.
What You will be doing?
- Act as an extension of the company brand in Social Media and advocate the product through all active social networks and owned platforms.
- Advocating for Natural Cycles through all active Social Networks
- Grow the brand by having conversations, build visibility, credibility and engage with existing and prospective Cyclers in our communities
- Be part of building strategies on how to scale communities
- Defining the strategy and tone of voice for Natural Cycles’ social media management together with Brand & Communication team
- Influencers: you will build relations with our influencers as well as providing them with the support they may need
- Analyze what drives most traffic and create insights to the teams (brand, marketing, product etc.)
- You will respond to customer queries
- The role will also include being active in our future forum for users where our customers encourage and help each other on matters that are related to or closely related to our product.
- Be observant and report on potential PR crisis
What type of person we are looking for
- A quick mind and ability to move fast, yet thoughtful and respectful
- Confident and convincing interpersonal skills - balancing political correctness and facts with empathy
What skills you should have
- Fluent bilingual experience in Swedish and English
- Relevant education in communications, journalism, marketing, etc.
- 2 years experience of being a Community Manager
- Previous experience of managing a branded forum
- Clear understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- Great at building relations
- The ability to effectively communicate through any platform, including verbally, written, social media
- A humble heart, a sharp pen
- Passion, passion, passion
Only applications in english and through the website will be considered. Interviews and all contact will be held in English.