R&D – Stockholm
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who wants to be a part of taking our tech stack to the next level and making Natural Cycles a global success. You will have a key part in developing and improving our software applications, involving our mobile apps, websites and future exciting projects and platforms!
What you will be doing
- Maintain and develop new functionality for our core product, presented in the form of mobile apps for iOS and Android, as well as browser-based client
- Ensure highest quality, performance and security of the product
- Ensure continuous delivery of new software releases while working in Agile way
- Maintain a healthy and consistent codebase with minimized technical debt and flexibility to expand
- Have a good coverage of automated end-to-end and unit tests
- Have routine operations automated (continuous integration, reproducible builds, gulp, livereload, etc)
- Move towards emerging new industry standards when they become mature and stable (TypeScript, ES6 / ES7 / ES8, Reactive / functional programming, ...)
- Contribute to the open-source community by publishing reusable parts of the code
What skills and experience you should have
You should be familiar with the following technologies and principles:
- HTML5, modern CSS (SASS, LESS or similar; flexbox), markup for mobile devices (viewport, device pixels, etc)
- Responsive markup (media queries, Bootstrap, etc)
- Ajax (XHR) / HTTP / JSON client-server communication
Experience with any of the following tools / approaches would be beneficial, but not essential:
- Ionic Framework
- Cordova (PhoneGap), hybrid mobile app development
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to take informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested, used to date by more than 800 000 women and we are backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 30 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.
Only applications in English and submitted through the website will be considered.