Natural Cycles is an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues working in Stockholm, Geneva, New York and remotely. Our mission is to pioneer women’s health with research and passion - by empowering everyone with a menstrual cycle with the knowledge they need to be in charge of their health.
We are looking to hire a talented Copywriter who is passionate about the Natural Cycles brand and is inspired to use their talents to help us in our mission of pioneering women’s health. You will be a part of our Global Marketing team and will be working closely with our design and acquisition teams.
As the Copywriter at Natural Cycles, you are responsible for producing engaging and strategic messaging across channels that helps persuade readers to take action. Your main focus will be writing content for Natural Cycles with a focus on Acquisition.
What you will be doing
- Write clear, concise, and engaging copy across paid ads, web, and app - with clear calls to action
- Maintain Natural Cycle’s tone of voice and style across touch points to ensure consistency
- Test and tweak copy to increase clickthrough and conversions
- Customize content via segmentation and message versioning
- Transform complex technical and scientific jargon into user-friendly content
- Help users navigate and discover our products with a consideration for SEO
- Collaborate with Research, Product, Engineering, Analytics, and Customer Success to understand our customer needs and pain points and solve those efficiently through an end-to-end visual and content design experience
- Consult usability testing, analytics, and brand & user research to craft and iterate on content
Every employee at Natural Cycles shall contribute to maintain and improve the quality system in order to comply with all applicable regulation and standards, especially with ISO 13485.
What skills and experience we think you have
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Experience writing with AP Style guidelines
- 4+ years of working experience as a marketing-focused copywriter
- Experience with conversational, consumer-facing content
- Experience writing and presenting content in Figma or similar design software
- User-focused design thinking mentality with the ability to think about where the user is within every step of their journey
- Experience collaborating with UX designers and researchers, product managers, regulatory, and other cross-functional partners
- Eager to share ideas and solicit feedback
- Master multitasker who is self-organizing, proactive, and deadline driven
- Passion for understanding the Natural Cycles brand and our users.
How to apply
Apply by uploading your CV and answering the questions in the application form. Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR and only applications submitted through the career site (and in English) will be considered.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences and are committed committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
Life at Natural Cycles
Being a passionate and committed team we spend a lot of time working together, but we also make sure to have fun! We celebrate every success and milestone together as a team, and enjoy spending time together at our weekly fika, monthly after works, and other fun events such as board game nights, yoga classes and workouts.
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a leading women’s health company that developed the world’s first birth control app, which has been used by millions of women around the world. As a Class II medical device, the NC° app is cleared by the FDA in the United States and certified to be used as a contraceptive in Europe, Australia, and Singapore. It has also received regulatory clearances to integrate with third party wearables. For a monthly or annual subscription fee, users have access to and can switch between NC° Birth Control, NC° Plan Pregnancy, and NC° Follow Pregnancy modes within the app. NC° Birth Control’s clinical effectiveness and real life effectiveness is proven to be 93% effective with typical use and 98% effective with perfect use. Founded in 2013 by physicists Dr. Elina Berglund and Dr. Raoul Scherwitzl, Natural Cycles° is committed to pioneering women’s health with research and passion. The company’s on-staff Research Team has contributed to 14 peer reviewed research papers. For more information on the company, its scientific research, or how the NC° app works, please visit naturalcycles.com
Loading application form
Already working at Natural Cycles?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.