Head of Growth
The Head of Growth will be charged with acquiring users to the Natural Cycles platform and subscription, building a leading position in the FemTech space through direct engagement of consumers and conversion of them to being paid users. This is a global role with priority focus on the US to drive proof and results behind a well-driven growth model that generates a large active user base and thereby a strong recurring revenue stream within specified unit economics.
- Development of acquisition-funnel marketing strategy, and identification of core channel strategies, operating KPIs (such as new paying users and cost per acquisition), and budgets
- Execution of acquisition and retention marketing plan, including some hiring of additional marketing resources to encompass paid digital marketing, SEO, ASO, CRM, RAF, OTT, offline advertising, ‘Cycler’ activities and others.
- Act as a liaison to other stakeholders including communication, product (web and app), regulatory, and medical to ensure our performance campaigns are always up to date with our brand communication across all channels
- Develop and drive lead generation strategies as a hands-on leader comfortable with set-up and execution of growth marketing plans
- Execution of A/B tests across various marketing channels to optimize performance
- Form a partnership with the creative team to rapidly deliver designs for use in ads
- Collaborate with executive leadership and sales team to set and achieve measurable goals for user acquisition
- Use digital and offline channels for outreach, as well as social media platforms, and deliver reporting on campaigns to include analytical and insights driven research and assessment on optimal acquisition.
- Create and implement marketing campaigns with measurable outcomes
- Commercially assess and manage the delivery of the US and global business, continuously tracking, and optimizing where necessary, against business goals and budgets
- At least 5 years experience in performance marketing and specifically delivering marketing campaigns for either subscription-oriented, application-oriented or consumer high growth-businesses
- Experience building and executing a comprehensive, multi-channel marketing strategy from the ground up while working within the allocated budget
- Deep understanding of tracking and analytics tools to be able to take data-driven decisions on a continuous basis
- Prior experience executing a short and long term go-to-market strategy at a high-growth company
- A proven history of managing relationships and driving customer acquisition and a deep understanding of lead generation strategies (media buying, content marketing, email marketing, social media, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in hiring, mentoring, coaching and retaining a high-performing results and data driven team
- Relentless performance tracker, always tying campaign results to company goals through the use of data and analytics
- Quantitative and analytical understanding of the ROI, CPA, LTV and incrementally of Natural Cycles’ effort
- Hands-on experience with digital ad buying platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, AdWorks, Search, etc.)
- Proficiency with lead generation and CRM automation software
Natural Cycles is an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues working in Stockholm, Geneva, New York and remotely. Our mission is to pioneer women’s health with research and passion - by empowering every woman with the knowledge she needs to be in charge of her health.
How to apply
Apply by uploading your CV and answering the questions in the application form. Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR and only applications submitted through the career site (and in English) will be considered.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences and are committed committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Life at Natural Cycles
Being a passionate and committed team we spend a lot of time working together, but we also make sure to have fun! We celebrate every success and milestone together as a team, and enjoy spending time together at our weekly fika, monthly after works, and other fun events such as board game nights, yoga classes and workouts.
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a leading women’s health company that developed the world’s first birth control app, which has been used by millions of women around the world. As a Class II medical device, the NC° app is cleared by the FDA in the United States and certified to be used as a contraceptive in Europe, Australia, and Singapore. It has also received regulatory clearances to integrate with third party wearables. For a monthly or annual subscription fee, users have access to and can switch between NC° Birth Control, NC° Plan Pregnancy, and NC° Follow Pregnancy modes within the app. NC° Birth Control’s clinical effectiveness and real life effectiveness is proven to be 93% effective with typical use and 98% effective with perfect use. Founded in 2013 by physicists Dr. Elina Berglund and Dr. Raoul Scherwitzl, Natural Cycles° is committed to pioneering women’s health with research and passion. The company’s on-staff Research Team has contributed to 14 peer reviewed research papers. For more information on the company, its scientific research, or how the NC° app works, please visit naturalcycles.com
Head of Growth
Loading application form
Already working at Natural Cycles?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.