We are looking for an ambitious and data-driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join us in our mission to empower women with the knowledge they need to be in charge of their health!
A problem-solver at heart, in this role you will support paid social strategies that help us drive new customer acquisition, and continue to maintain our position as the category-defining leader in women’s health. The Digital Marketing Specialist is a key new role we are adding to the team to enhance growth.
You’ll be working with an international brand, with diverse colleagues in multiple time zones across the globe. The Marketing team is based in New York, with offices near Bryant Park. We are hiring remotely, with hybrid working flexibility to the New York office.
If you feel like you are a good fit for this role, reach out! We look forward to meeting you.
What you will be doing
Build and maintain paid social strategy, driving new customer acquisition through our website and app stores
- Lead paid social audience development, tracking, AB testing, creative development, budget optimizations and analysis
- Provide regular insights into channel and holistic performance metrics; deliver campaign reporting and ensure accounts are regularly optimized towards greatest key growth KPIs
- Work with Acquisition team to identify and test in new paid social channels, and manage day-to-day operations
- Have the ability to act as a proactive part of the Marketing team and to act as a self-starter in an environment that encourages creativity, enthusiasm and organizationWork closely with our in-house creative team to deliver impactful and high-performing assets
- Partner with R&D, CRM & Brand teams to help analyze our customers’ path to purchase, finding new opportunities to optimize acquisition
- Support and collaborate closely with Senior Digital Marketing Manager and Acquisition Team
What skills and experience we think you have
- 2 - 4 years of paid social marketing experience at an agency or startup with website conversions and/or app install campaigns
- Strong understanding of paid media CRO
- Experience driving and working along teams that have scaled month-over-month growth in the last 12 months a huge plus
- Goal-oriented - you are eager to achieve and motivated to hit targets
- You have proficiency with multiple analytics and database tools common within digital marketing e.g excel, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Tableau, Mixpanel
- Adaptable and flexible to work in a fast paced environment of continuous change
How to apply
Apply by uploading your CV and answering the questions in the application form. Please note that we do not accept any applications through email due to GDPR and only applications submitted through the career site (and in English) will be considered.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, so we welcome those from different backgrounds and experiences and are committed committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates. To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. Therefore, as part of our recruitment process, we use Alva Labs assessments to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. In addition, we are anonymizing the applications in the first step of the recruitment process and kindly ask you to refrain from including your picture and age with your application.