We are looking for a data-driven Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing team. This is a key new role that will support the planning and executing of our paid social platforms while supporting the larger marketing team on new growth initiatives.
Read more below, and if you think you're a fit - apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
What you will be doing
- Build and maintain paid social strategy in support of driving new customer acquisition across web and app stores
- Lead paid social audience development, tracking, AB testing, creative development, budget optimizations and analysis
- Work with Acquisition team to identify and test in new paid social channels; manage day-to-day operations
- Identify opportunity and act as a self-starter in an environment that encourages creativity, enthusiasm and organization.
- Work closely with our in-house creative team to deliver dynamic and high-performing assets
- Partner with R&D, CRM & Brand teams to help analyze our customers’ path to purchase, finding new opportunities to optimize acquisition
- Support and collaborate closely with Senior Digital Marketing Manager
What skills and experience you should have
- 2-3 years of paid social marketing experience required
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Ads Manager a must, with strong understanding of paid media optimizations and implementation
- Goal-oriented: you are eager to see results and motivated to hit targets
- You have proficiency with multiple analytics and database tools common within digital marketing e.g excel, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Tableau, Mixpanel
- Adaptable and flexible to work in a fast-paced environment of continuous change
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- $1,000 work from home office stipend
- Work-from-home and remote-work flexibility
- Generous vacation policy
- International company retreats
How to apply
Complete the application on our career site by uploading your CV and answering the questions in the application form (click the 'Apply' button to go directly there). Please note that only applications in English and submitted through the career site will be considered.