HR Coordinator USA - NYC
Business Operations – New York City
Natural Cycles is one of the world's leading startup in the area of contraception and reproductive health. Innovation + disruption + passion is the best way to define our mindset and way of working! We are all about education, scientific research, transparency and creating an impact. Our mission is to pioneer women’s health by providing every woman with the knowledge she needs to be in charge of her health. Together with a very passionate team gathered from all corners of the world we work on changing women's lives every single day.
In August 2018 Natural Cycles was cleared by the FDA as the first digital method of birth control in the U.S. We now have an office in central Manhattan and are looking for a HR coordinator to join the founders in recruiting a team, coordinating the office activity and initiating the HR work as the US team grows.
There are lots of exciting things to do, and the pace is high as we are driving the development of the company forward! At Natural Cycles we like to work hard while having fun together at the same time. If you are driven, have a positive mentality, a can-do attitude and wants to be part of growing together with an international start-up - then Natural Cycles could be the place for you!
You will be reporting to the Head of People, and work closely with the recruiter and IT administrator - all based in our Stockholm offices (HQ).
What you will be doing
The NYC office is new, everything needs to be initiated. This is a great opportunity for a person who is passionate, eager to learn and develop. You will get the freedom and responsibility to coordinate the recruiting activities, provide office services and support to the local team, and ensure we are compliant with the local labor law and regulations.
Our objective is to provide the same office services and support in all our locations across the globe.
- You will lead the process to find a new office space in Manhattan as the team grows
- You will ensure continuity of services and support in this office
- With the help of the Stockholm IT team, you will be responsible for providing IT material to all employees
With the Stockholm recruitment team, you will manage and coordinate the recruitment activities for our new positions in the US.
- You will manage the search and evaluate candidates early in the process, perform phone interviews when needed and book meetings with hiring managers.
- You will work closely with the hiring manager, supporting them throughout the whole process
- You will be the point of contact for hiring & head hunting agencies.
- You will be coordinating new joiners onboarding
- Closely with the HR Administrator in our HQ, you will set up and implement our US Compensation and Benefits package.
- You will continuously work on developing and improving our HR services and ensure we are compliant with local regulations and laws.
This job description and responsibilities will evolve and change as the company and the local team grows.
What skills & experience you should have
- Passion is what we are looking for. Passion for our product, the company and your job.
- You are driven by delivering quality in all the work you will initiate and be responsible for.
- You have a degree or experience or strong knowledge in US and NYC labor law and regulations.
- You have 1 to 3 years experience working for a fast growing company in NYC.
- You are eager to learn and develop. You have a great network, have a positive attitude and always find great solutions for any new challenges.
- You have experience in office coordination, and experience in recruitment and HR or in one of them is a plus.
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to take informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested and backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 30 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.
Only applications in English and submitted through the website will be considered.