Test Automation Engineer
R&D – Stockholm
Natural Cycles is the world's leading startup in the area of contraception and reproductive health. We are all about education, scientific research, transparency, innovation and creating an impact. Together with a very passionate team gathered from all corners of the world we work on changing women's lives every single day.
We are looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer at Natural Cycles to enable and encourage developers and testers to design and implement tests in an efficient way by providing them with the right tools, frameworks, and infrastructure. Our development teams shall be empowered to iterate rapidly, deploy code several times each day and remain confident that test infrastructure will provide short feedback loops on issues introduced.
We are the champions and evangelists for automated testing and quality and we are looking for someone who’s a strong enough developer to write feature code, strong enough tester to test about anything and an advocate for maintaining a high-quality bar.
What you will be doing
- Partner with developers and test engineers to improve and automate test and release processes
- Build and maintain tooling for test development, coverage and reporting
- Maintain test results and visualization
- Contribute the team’s effectiveness and efficiency through setting an example of best software development practices
- Communicate with product and technical stakeholders
What skills and experience you should have
- You have experience of writing E2E UI tests
- You have a passion for test infrastructure and CI/CD
- You have experience with test frameworks, automation tools, static and dynamic code analysis
- You have knowledge of CI systems to create builds, ideally CircleCI
- You have the ability to work with other developers to ensure that systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability
- You possess an agile mindset, fast to adapt to constant changes and comfortable with it
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to take informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested and backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 25 nationalities and 65/35 in gender diversity.
Only applications in English and submitted through the website will be considered.