Global Head of Medical Marketing - NYC
Science & Communication – New York City
Natural Cycles is one of Stockholm's hottest startups and the world's leading startup in the area of contraception and reproductive health. Innovation + disruption + passion is the best way to define our mindset and way of working! We are all about education, scientific research, transparency and creating an impact. Our mission is to pioneer women’s health by providing every woman with the knowledge she needs to be in charge of her health. Together with a very passionate team gathered from all corners of the world we work on changing women's lives every single day.
Join us as Global Head of Medical Marketing and lead the development and execution of Marketing activities aimed at healthcare professionals (HCP) across our key countries.
In August 2018 Natural Cycles was cleared by the FDA as the first digital method of birth control in the U.S. Natural Cycles is disrupting the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry by shifting power to our users - public opinion and controversies are inevitable and it is our goal to position ourselves as a thought leader in this emerging field.
You will work within the Science & Communications team to develop a global medical Marketing strategy and drive high-quality, medical communication and education projects for healthcare professionals, focusing on delivering medically accurate and engaging content for educational events, digital initiatives, and enduring materials.
What you will be doing
- Develop and drive HCP communication strategies based on existing and new clinical content
- Develop and own Medical Communications Guidelines, work with Communications & Consumer Marketing to ensure alignment across target groups (HCPs & Consumer)
- Further develop the HCP Website, making the site more engaging, more relevant and more easily found by HCPs (e.g. by improving copy & structure and adding infographics & videos and by initiating SEO.)
- Work with Medical Affairs on planning local & international symposia and congress attendance to build awareness and support education for HCPs
- Work with Clinical Research and Medical Affairs to develop materials to communicate the clinical evidence to HCPs
- Develop congress concept for Natural Cycles (e.g. booth design & materials)
- Project management (e.g. collaborations with partners like netdoktorpro, congress planning and implementation)
- Evaluate, and potentially initiate partnership possibilities to reach various HCPs groups in different markets (e.g. educational platforms, CME, WebMD)
- Support the localization of medical marketing materials (e.g. translations, adaptations)
- Lead the collaboration with the Consumer Marketing teams, providing medical marketing expertise to joint efforts, e.g. communication to consumers through medical platforms and develop joint media planning for HCPs and Consumer
- Build up and lead a small international team of (Jr) Medical Marketing Managers (2-4 people)
What skills you should have
- At least 5 years Marketing work experience in Pharma/ Medical Device/ Digital Health
- Experience in Marketing in a similar function
- Leadership experience
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as within a team, to deliver high-quality medical education and promotional materials
- Strong project management and HCP liaison abilities
- Understanding of educational and awareness building channels targeted at healthcare professionals
- Versatility and ability to change topics and priorities rapidly in order to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding written and communication skills.
- You have a natural interest in linking together clinical and commercial aspects and you thrive with delivering output and results to meet commercial objectives.
- Structured manner of working with a sense of urgency
- Output-oriented, able to continuously (re)prioritize for activities with the greatest lever
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to take informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested and backed by several international VC firms. The Natural Cycles HQ is located in Stockholm, with offices in NYC, Berlin and Geneva. We have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 30 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.
Only applications in English and sent through the website will be considered.