Digital Marketing Specialist
Consumer Marketing – Stockholm
Natural Cycles is one of Stockholm's hottest startups and the world's leading startup in the area of contraception and reproductive health. Innovation + disruption + passion is the best way to define our mindset and way of working! We are all about education, scientific research, transparency and creating an impact. Our mission is to pioneer women’s health by providing every woman with the knowledge she needs to be in charge of her health. Together with a very passionate team gathered from all corners of the world we work on changing women's lives every single day.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join Natural Cycles, taking on the challenge to fuel our rapid international growth through Facebook, Twitter and other paid social channels. In August 2018 Natural Cycles was cleared by the FDA as the first digital method of birth control in the US - a unique opportunity lies ahead to grow our lead in the space. As our Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for our global paid social strategy, for allocating large media budgets in the most efficient way, and all day-to-day optimisation to ensure we achieve user growth with good ROI. You will be working from our beautiful office in Stockholm, but run advertising on a global scale.
What you will be doing
- Set and execute our paid media strategy in social channels, such as Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat
- Allocate media budgets in the most efficient way, with user growth and ROI as key KPIs
- Perform day-to-day optimisation to ensure we deliver desired results, and to identify insights that can take us to the next level
- Test new advertising channels that can potentially be added to our daily operations
- Experiment with new approaches around targeting, optimisation and funnels to learn and gain new insights
- Work closely with our in-house creative team and our marketing operations team to make sure we always deliver first-class content
What skills and experience you should have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in Facebook performance advertising, preferably in a tech startup, growth-stage company or agency
- Experience in handling larger, multi-market budgets and achieving set ROI targets
- You love data and the insights it can give you, and you consider yourself highly analytical. You are comfortable with third-party visualisation tools but can also perform ad hoc analyses in Excel when necessary
- Understanding of web tracking (e.g. GTM) and app tracking (e.g. Adjust)
- Experience with Google Ads or similar is desirable but not required
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to take informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested and backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 30 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.
Only applications in English and submitted through the website will be considered.