Business Developer USA - NYC
Consumer Marketing – New York City
Natural Cycles is the world's leading startup in the area of contraception and reproductive health. Innovation + disruption + passion is the best way to define our mindset and way of working! We are all about education, scientific research, transparency and creating an impact. Our mission is to pioneer women’s health by providing every woman with the knowledge she needs to be in charge of her health. Together with a very passionate team gathered from all corners of the world we work on changing women's lives every single day.
We are looking for a Business Manager who is passionate about sales and building long term relationships with customers.
Are you an Experienced Business Manager? Do you have a lot of energy, out of the box strategic thinking and want to work with a strong growing brand? Then you are probably the Business Manager we are looking for. Natural Cycles is now recruiting an Business Manager to roll out an In Store and E-store experience throughout the world.
You will, as a Business Manager, have responsibility for developing and executing sales strategies and act on these. You will manage the multi-level relationships with customers and partners as well as building long term strategic relationships. Addition to this you will travel and visit key stores to educate and create ambassadors for the brand Natural Cycles. You will play a key role in getting Natural Cycles brand out on the shelves both in physical stores and e-stores.
What you will be doing
- Full responsibility for building up and maintain the Natural Cycles “In Store” customer portfolio.
- Act like a Business Manager and develop joint strategies that are mutually beneficial to all partners within each account
- Have great potential in making a real difference in developing, driving and “owning” the customer.
The role of Business Manager demands a self-motivating and pro-active individual; a person skilled and experienced enough to build a new business within the company on her / his own.
Obviously, you will not be alone in this, you will be supported by a company with awesome world-leading employees within their areas of expertise. You will also have a big sounding board and teammate in the “Head of E-Commerce and Logistics” to whom you also answer and report to.
As a Business Manager at Natural Cycles you need to be strategic, as well as operational and agile, always looking at new possibilities and doing things differently. A big plus is if you have a good network within pharmacy and departments stores in the USA, but this is not an requirement.
Later on, after successfully building the customer portfolio, you will bring fresh insights into the customer’s business that will help them to achieve and exceed commercial ambitions. You will also work closely within the Natural Cycles organisation, where you will find resources and skills to further develop customer and partner solutions.
What skills and experience you should have
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role or related business
- Business acumen / commercial awareness; analytical entrepreneur style
- Positive “can do” attitude and out of the box thinking
- Ability to manage and analyze large volumes of data
- Commercial drive / result oriented
- Business planning and organizational skills
- Negotiator with influencing power
- Good presentation skills
- Good understanding of the sales cycles
- Flexible and creative thinker
- Active networker who knows how to maintain relationships and grow the business together with customers
- Initiative: follows market developments and act on new business opportunities
- Can work independently, but has good team spirit
- Experience of digital / E-commerce sales is a requirement
- International Business Experience is a requirement
- Category management experience is desirable
- Experience within Business management responsibility as well as product listings with pharmacies and retailers is a big plus
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to take informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested and backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 30 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.
Only applications in English and submitted through the website will be considered.