Senior Growth Insights Analyst
R&D – Stockholm
Natural Cycles is the world's leading startup in the area of contraception and reproductive health. We are all about education, scientific research, transparency, innovation and creating an impact. Together with a very passionate team gathered from all corners of the world we work on changing women's lives every single day.
We are seeking a talented senior analyst who thrives at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious with a strong technical and analytical background and previous experience in building growth models. This is a great opportunity to apply and grow your analytics, business and product-design skill set while having a substantial impact at a fast-growing company.
In this role you would be part of our Growth Insights team. A team that we are now building up to drive growth insights initiatives across the company. The team will be responsible for building our Growth Model, be our internal experts on growth insights as well as creating an insights platform for sharing the results with all departments in the company.
What you will be doing
- Create and continuously improve the company growth model.
- Perform analyses on large sets of data to extract actionable insights that will help drive decisions across the user funnel – such as acquisition, activation, and retention.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts, product owners, marketers, designers, and others across the company who are passionate about Natural Cycles´ user growth.
- Drive initiatives/projects to understand what drives LTV, conversion, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Work to estimate the impact of specific growth initiatives.
- Work on larger user understanding projects to understand and recommend our next direction to drive user growth.
What skills and experience you should have
- You have a thorough understanding and experience in building growth models.
- You have at least 4+ years of experience in a similar role and a degree in computer science, statistics, economics, or other relevant discipline.
- Strong analytical skills.
- You have a deep understanding of numbers and a strong business sense for growth drivers.
- Adapts well to change and comes up with creative solutions to challenges.
- Ability to define a business problem, collect the required information, analyze the results and share the gained insights.
- You have the technical competence to perform more advanced analytics and experience in Python or R is a strong advantage.
- You are a self-driven person who’s capable of tackling very loosely defined problems.
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to take informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested and backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 25 nationalities and 65/35 in gender diversity.
Only applications in English and submitted through the website will be considered.