Senior UX/UI Designer
R&D – Stockholm
Natural Cycles is one of Stockholm's hottest startups and the world's leading startup in the area of contraception and reproductive health. Innovation + disruption + passion is the best way to define our mindset and way of working! We are all about education, scientific research, transparency, innovation and creating an impact. Together with a very passionate team gathered from all corners of the world we work on changing women's lives every single day.
Natural Cycles is founded on ‘The Four Cs’. We are Caring, Confident, Committed and Credible in everything we do. Our user base is our biggest asset and we place our Cyclers at the heart of our business. These are women who are learning more and more about their bodies each day with the technology we provide.
We are looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Designer for our web team with strong visual skills who wants to join us in our mission by creating amazing user experiences, translating user insights into clever user flows, designing interactive prototypes, testing and evaluating, and then sketching out innovative designs for our digital platform that our users will love.
We think you are a good fit if you are a true problem solver, you have an eye for design details, that you like to give and receive feedback from multidisciplinary teams, and perhaps most important: have a sense of humor.
What you will be doing
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex workflows
- Collaborate with the creative and design team, product owners and developers to define and implement innovative solutions for our digital platform.
- Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently. Ability to give effective feedback
- Drive qualitative research using different design thinking methodologies
- Translate data-driven insights from qualitative and quantitative research results into experience requirements
- Explore our different user behaviors, map out pain points and redefine user needs across all Natural Cycles web presences
- Create storyboards, user flows, wireframes or interactive prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Design mockups and pixel perfect final designs
- Act as a user advocate to ensure the highest level of usability, engagement and visual excitement
- Actively participate in shaping the vision of the brand together with the Creative and Design team
- Work closely with other members of the your department, Product owners, Content creators, Designers and Developers.
What skills and experience you should have
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and interactive prototypes
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes. Accustomed to working collaboratively with a cross-functional team members.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch and InVision, as well as other design and prototyping tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Comfortable speaking and writing in english
- 5-7 years of in-depth knowledge and experience of Interaction Design and Service Design across varied users, business problems, and devices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to take informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested and backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 30 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.
Only applications in English and submitted through the website will be considered.