Office & Facility Manager
Business Operations – Stockholm
Natural Cycles is one of Stockholm's hottest startups and the world's leading startup in the area of contraception and reproductive health. Innovation + disruption + passion is the best way to define our mindset and way of working! We are all about education, scientific research, transparency, innovation and creating an impact. Together with a very passionate team gathered from all corners of the world we work on changing women's lives every single day.
As Natural Cycles Office & Facility Manager, you will lead the planning and execution of the office development strategy for our fast growing working environment in our different locations in Europe. You will join a team passionate about people, culture, and always caring in delivering the best experience for candidates and employees.
What you will be doing
- Be responsible for overall administration at the office, from purchasing office supplies to making sure all equipment is working and that everything runs smoothly
- Arrange internal events, parties, and conferences
- Maintain a clean, inviting, and inspiring office environment
- Manage the reception
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as Security, HR, and IT to ensure office needs are met
- Collaborate with HR and IT to ensure that new hires are set up on their first day
- Manage space planning which includes updating floor and seating plans
- Coordinate office moves, set up of new offices, and re-shuffling of existing offices
- Maintain upkeep of the office, including kitchen and pantry
Health & Safety:
- Ensure compliance with local health & safety standards and industry codes
- Manage preventive and emergency maintenance of facility equipment, including but not limited to HVAC, lightings and kitchen appliances
- Respond to emergencies, facility alarms and system failures through a robust emergency escalation plan
Who you are & What experience you should have
- You have a min. of 5 years experience in managing office and facility activities for companies with +100 employees and min 3 offices locations
- You are a proactive person with a strong inner drive that can work both independently and in teams
- You are able to handle a lot of different tasks at once, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where no day looks the same as the previous one
- You are positive, service-minded, friendly, flexible, and like to challenge yourself and bring a lot of energy to the office
- You can make quick and smart decisions
- Your ego stays at home every morning
- You have a can-do attitude
- You are fluent in Swedish & English
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to take informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested and backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 30 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.
Only applications in English and submitted through the website will be considered.