R&D – Stockholm
We are looking for Frontend Developers who want to join a growing startup. Our mission is to pioneer women’s health with research and passion - by empowering every woman with the knowledge she needs to be in charge of her health. As a Frontend Developer you can contribute to this mission with your personal and technical skills. Our app team, our web team, and our account team need talented individuals with frontend skills to maintain and extend their products. We also have exciting projects for other platforms like wearables and continuous measurement devices planned for the future! And it all comes with the added bonus of being able to influence our organization and helping us shape the best possible way to work.
What you will be doing
- Maintaining and developing new functionality for our products that ship frontend code.
- Ensuring the highest quality, performance and security of the products.
- Ensuring continuous delivery of new releases while remaining Agile.
- Helping us keep a healthy and consistent codebase with minimised technical debt and flexibility to expand.
- Helping us keep a healthy coverage of automated end-to-end and unit tests.
- Developing automated routines (continuous integration, reproducible builds, etc).
- Working with latest technologies (TypeScript, ES6 / ES7 / ES8, etc).
What skills and experience you should have
You should be familiar with the following technologies and principles:
Experience with any of the following tools / approaches would be beneficial, but not essential:
- Ionic Framework/Cordova/Hybrid app development technologies
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to take informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested, used to date by more than 800 000 women and we are backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 30 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.
Only applications in English and submitted through the website will be considered.