Cycler Community Liaison - Junior
Consumer Marketing – Stockholm
Join us as a Cycler Community Liaison and be part of the Consumer Marketing Department.
Natural Cycles is one of Stockholm's hottest startups and the world's leading startup in the area of contraception and reproductive health. Besides providing women with a life-changing tool to monitor their fertility, the application is also a unique research platform yielding exciting new clinical data on a regular basis.
We are looking for a Cycler Community Liaison that will engage with our lovely community of Cyclers and help answer queries on all channels. You will have a key role in shaping our community, and be the voice of Natural Cycles. You will be working in our marketing team, closely together with the communication strategist and an experienced Cycler Community Liaison.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for answering incoming comments on owned channels (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Blog, Influencer posts)
- Be an active member of Natural Cycles forums and support the community through engaging in conversations and helping explain how Natural Cycles work
- Be the voice of Natural Cycles in our social channels by being first to engage and help answer queries on all comments in our advertising and owned channels
- Manage our Instagram direct account and monitor our and other relevant hashtags
What skills and experience you should have
- Relevant job experience and/or education
- Excellent communicator, fluent in English
- You have a genuine interest in helping and engaging with people
- Highly empathetic and organized
- A true digital native that understands social media platforms and how to interact with the communities within them
- Comfortable in a highly dynamic and high performance goal-oriented environment
- Ideally you have an interest in women’s health
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to take informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested, used to date by more than 800 000 women and we are backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 27 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.
Only applications in English and submitted through the website will be considered.