Consumer Marketing – Stockholm
Join us as a Media Planner and be part of the Consumer Marketing Department.
The Media Planner will be key in developing Natural Cycles’ paid media initiatives and relationships across channels, globally. You will shape and implement advertising campaigns that effectively reach target audiences and meet business objectives, while demonstrating measurable success.
What you will be doing
- Develop and execute strategic media plans across markets for both consumers and healthcare professionals
- Determine the best media mix that most efficiently and effectively reaches target audiences by market
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather and analyze appropriate market research to provide sound media recommendations
- Continuously monitor emerging trends across consumer media landscape and health related verticals (both digital and offline channels)
- Collaborate with internal digital performance team to identify new channels and opportunities
- Liaise and cooperate with internal medical team to help plan campaigns towards healthcare professionals
- Develop and manage external relationships with agencies, publishers, etc.
- Project manage delivery of assets and elements to ensure proper execution of media recommendation
- Optimize media campaigns to increase brand awareness and help achieve business goals
- Create budgets and monitor costs
What skills & experience you should have
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in similar position (agency or client side), across markets
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Display concrete overview of media fundamentals, including experience in planning and buying of both digital and offline media
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in relationship building and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in: Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Keynote
- Highly self-motivated with strong organisational skills and ability to manage projects independently
- Able to adapt quickly in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Passion for women’s health and technology
- Enthusiasm, good sense of humor
- A major plus: experience working in the health industry
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to make informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested, used to date by more than 800 000 women and we are backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 25 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.
Only applications in english and sent through the website will be considered.