R&D – Stockholm
Natural Cycles is one of Stockholm's hottest startups and the world's leading startup in the area of contraception and reproductive health. Besides providing women with a life-changing tool to monitor their fertility, the application is also a unique research platform yielding exciting new clinical data on a regular basis.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about our customers, their satisfaction and our continuous communication to help us drive Natural Cycles to become a global success. As a CRM Specialist you will operate in the intersection of marketing and product development as a part of our Analytics & Growth team. You will work cross-functionally with all of our departments, constantly coming up with new ideas on how to improve the communication with our customers as well as their satisfaction with the product, and finally aiming to increase customer acquisition, activation and retention.
What you will be doing
- Be a key part of both the Growth Retention and Acquisition initiatives
- Drive initiatives/projects to increase LTV, conversion, and overall customer satisfaction
- Working actively with qualitative research regarding user behavior/satisfaction
- Actively implementing & improving the CRM strategy you have co-created with the team
- Customer segmentation: Request, review and organize customer segments effectively to ensure maximum customer engagement and best possible results of CRM initiatives
- Content management: Together with marketing, ensure outgoing communications layout, design, and content are optimized for best results in all CRM initiatives.
- Tracking results and reporting
- Implement/maintain new CRM tool
What skills and experiences you should have
- University degree in relevant field
- Proven CRM experience and knowledge of CRM systems and tools such as Mailchimp, Intercom and Mixpanel
- Experience with qualitative research
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn new tools and apply innovative concepts on the job
- Adapts well to change and comes up with creative solutions to challenges
About Natural Cycles
Natural Cycles is a revolutionary approach to birth control and family planning, empowering women to take informed decisions. Developed initially by two former physicists, our algorithm and app is clinically tested, used to date by more than 600 000 women and we are backed by several international VC firms. Natural Cycles is located in the center of Stockholm, have a great familiar atmosphere and we are a truly diverse workplace with more than 30 nationalities and 60/40 in gender diversity.
Only applications in English and submitted through the website will be considered.